How To Order
It’s easy to order,
follow these easy steps…
© 2015 Cartoon Illustration
Artwork of Byron Palmer.
Each print is hand-signed by the artist!
* Go to the ‘Great Mates Art’ Gallery store .
* Choose your favourite illustration from the gallery, you can have as many as you like!
* The illustration prints are available in two sizes, click on which size you’d like:
A1 ( 61cm x 86cm ) £19.00 per print
A2 ( 43cm x 61cm ) £12.00 per print
Each print has a 5mm white border
* A bigger image will appear with a summary of the size and price.
* Click on ‘Add to Bag’. A shopping bagwill appear on the right. If you wish to add another illustration (exactly the same) simply click ‘Add more’ and another print will appear in your shopping bag, or you can click to add another different illustration.
* When you’re ready to check out, click on your shopping bag or click
* A summary will appear, have a read through and double-check your order.
* Shipping is calculated automatically when you add your delivery address.
* Postage prices are as follows:
Mainland UK is £4.50
Non-mainland UK is £5.50
Europe (EU) is £11.70
Europe (None EU) is £9.70
World Zone 1 is £12.00
World Zone 2 is £12.45
* Click to agree with the Great Mates Art terms & conditions and then click on the large button.
* Enter your details – name and shipping address – then click continue.
* Please enter your email address and if you wish, enter a password to open an account. We’ll keep you up to date with new cartoon illustrations when they’re finished.
* Click continue and follow the instructions for payment through Paypal.
* You will receive a confirmation E-mail.
* Please allow 2 to 3 days for delivery for mainland UK, 4 to 5 days for Europe and up to 7 days for the rest of the world.
* When your print (or prints) arrive, take care when opening and removing them from the postage tube. We don’t recommend using your postal tube as a weapon, but feel free to chase your Great Mates around the house with it.
* Take your prints to be properly framed (please don’t stick them up with tape or blutack!) and hang them somewhere that you and your Great Mates can enjoy them.